4813 Jonestown Road, Suite 104
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Dr. Becky Fox is a practicing dentist in Central Pennsylvania for over 25 years.
She completed her training for dental sleep medicine with the residency programs at Tufts University School of Dentistry and the inaugural year with the AADSM Mastery Program. To date, she has more than 500 hours of education specifically in the area of dental sleep medicine.
Dr. Fox has achieved Diplomate status with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. She has practiced in various clinical settings which include a hospital-based dental residency program, owning a solo dental practice, managing a partner in a large multi-location/multi-specialty dental group, and a private practice fully dedicated to dental sleep medicine.
Dr. Fox presently serves on the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. She is passionate about facilitating and upholding the standard of care that this national organization sets for practitioners in the field of dental sleep medicine.
• Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
• In-network provider with most medical insurance plans, including Medicare.
• Graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry
• Chosen for the Clinical Achievement Award and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
• Member of the following: AASDM, AASM, ADA, AGD PDA, PAGD, AAWD, HADS